Wholesale Payments Business Test Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Are you passionate about manual / automated testing and problem solving of the complex issues? You have found the right team.
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $23.5 trillion of assets under custody and ranked #1 for Global Investment Banking fees, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
If you are looking for a job opportunity to provide Business Test Analysis for the Wholesale Payments line of business; in a cross business, cross functional project-based environment, then you are a great fit to our team. You will be also expected to support the strategic roll out of an automated testing solution.
- Review of Demo Goals leading to written Test Cases.
- Production of Test Messages which support the underlying test case.
- Documentation and execution of test scenarios – identify specific scenarios and write test scripts.
- Utilization of test automation tools, to enable the efficient and timely E2E test execution, therefore previous experience of automated testing is required.
- Defect Monitoring and Reporting.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Relevant testing experience within the Financial Services industry supporting multiple line of business’ delivering in a highly complex, pressurized and high-volume environment.
- Experience in Agile project delivery methodology and skilled to learn and work with evolving methodologies.
- Relevant experience in testing processes in order to define requirements, document user stories and test scripts through to test execution.
- Strong organizational skills – ability to dynamically manage and oversee critical testing tasks accurately and to tight deadlines.
- Experience of problem solving, ability to scope and provide structure to complex issues, rapidly learn unfamiliar processes and provide insightful and timely remediation.
- Excellent attention to detail so errors can be prevented, and redundancies / opportunities highlighted and the ability to keep sight of the overall context and remain centered on the strategic picture, identify areas of opportunity for process improvement and build out recommendation to proceed.
- Ability to use effective systemic data focused reporting to support program reporting.
- Advanced numeracy and Microsoft skills.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Previous professional experience working in the banking/finance industry
- Advanced professional experience in the testing roles manual or automated
- Functional knowledge of Wholesale Payments utilizing SWIFT, BACS and Real-Time Payments.
- Experienced in using Business Driven Development / Test Driven Development test methodology or test case automation and working knowledge of direct testing with Clearing Houses and Central Banks
- Experienced in using Cucumber / Gherkin /Team City or a similar tool is required
- PowerPoint / Pitch Pro skills - able to create professional slides and structure presentations with minimal input and need for secondary review
- Ability to handle multiple projects, manage personnel & team management in order to meet stakeholder expectations
- Able to work comfortably and assuredly under pressure to achieve target deadlines
- Self-starter, able to work independently, with strong time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree (with relevant experience) preferred