Sanctions & Screening Program Manager
Job Type: Full time
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
You will report into to the Global Lead of the Sanctions & Screening Program, you will review, engage, and oversee the team’s implementation of future programs on the strategic agenda. This will include engagement and interaction with various stakeholders including Global Sanctions Compliance (“GSC”), Regional Advisory, Machine Learning, Metrics, Technology and investigation teams.
The team leads the Sanction and Screening automation agenda which ensures that solutions balance operational benefit with appropriate Sanctions risk. Additionally, in this role you will provide leadership by co-ordinating Oversight and Governance touchpoints with senior audiences.
- Successfully manage multiple projects with varying timelines simultaneously from design to implementation
- Build relationships with stakeholders, to understand process and solutions that will maximize efficiencies whilst maintaining an appropriate risk landscape
- Production of management information, scorecards and reports covering a range of subjects, meeting required deadlines
- Engagement in strategic projects providing guidance to business regarding corporate policies, risk, location strategy and control management
- Opine on and influence changes in the operating model and supporting Technology
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Solution driven mindset with strong strategical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- An aptitude to understand different business models, product sets, and risk factors across the various lines of business is also required
- Ability to work independently to produce and present concise, accurate and timely communications, utilizing own initiative, and be adaptable to an environment with changing priorities, strong presentation skills are essentia
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to negotiate, compromise and demonstrate diplomacy in sensitive situations and to interact effectively with senior management, plus strong decision making, analytical and creative thinking skills
- Ability to collaborate with business and functional experts to provide guidance, recognize risks and design enhancements
- Documentation mindset with demonstrated adherence to controls and standards
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Prior knowledge of Sanctions
- Operations experience