Senior Fraud Investigator
Job Type: Full time
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the centre. We are building a Fraud Centre of Excellence with a key focus on keeping our customers and our firm safe. We have hundreds of people working 24 hours a day to do just that, from spotting and discussing unusual activity on our customers’ accounts to recovering the proceeds of crime and stopping criminals in their tracks. Everyone in our team is proud to say they play a part in fighting crime and stopping funds getting into the hands of those that want to use them for hugely impacting crimes like people trafficking, terrorism and arms dealing
- Conducting robust and independent investigations of complex claims of Fraud in line with Payment Service Regulations reaching the correct outcome
- Supporting scam victims with a focus on education & aftercare
- Reviewing escalated Fraud Complaints putting the customer at the forefront of our decisions ensuring a fair outcome is achieved
- Provide a tailored service for our most vulnerable customers
- Work alerts that identify potential First Party Fraud activity, whilst proactively escalating new fraud modus operandi
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Banking/Financial experience - UK Banking Risk/Fraud experience
- Knowledge of complaint handling and the Financial Ombudsman
- Ability to manage a heavy workload in various stages of completion with minimal supervision
- Ability to identify and escalate controls risks
- Make decisions autonomously- knowing when to consult with Leaders and others on more complex issues when required
- Be customer obsessed- a passion to deliver first class service is intrinsic to you!
What you will get as a Chaser?
We provide you with excellent training, a structured career path and support you to become an expert in your area to give you the opportunity to progress.
We want you to have the best employee experience, from our wellness days and annual employee appreciation week, we want you to feel looked after, cared for, and valued.
Your 35 hour working week will be compressed over 4 days between 8am to 6pm Monday to Sunday. This gives you the opportunity to make the most of your days off which our current Chaser’s love.
To ensure we are here to support our customers when they need us most you will be required to work rotational weekends. This will be 1 in 6 weekends if you chose to work Saturday & Sunday however if you chose to work only 1 weekend day your rotation will be 1 in 3, we let you decide.
After successfully completing your training we are currently offering hybrid working to enable that great work life balance.
Along with 25 days holiday, you will also have access to the standard physical, mental, and financial resources and support you expect from an employer.
If you are interested in being a part of a team making our customers happier and more in control of their finances, apply now!