Senior Fraud Investigator
Job Type: Full time
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the centre . We are building a Fraud Centre of Excellence with a key focus on keeping our customers and our firm safe. We have hundreds of people working 24 hours a day to do just that, from spotting and discussing unusual activity on our customers accounts to recovering the proceeds of crime and stopping criminals in their tracks. Everyone in our team is proud to say they play a part in fighting crime and stopping funds getting into the hands of those that want to use them for hugely impacting crimes like people trafficking, terrorism and arms dealing.
- Conducting robust and independent investigations of complex claims of Fraud in line with Payment Service Regulations reaching the correct outcome
- Supporting scam victims with a focus on education & aftercare
- Reviewing escalated Fraud Complaints putting the customer at the forefront of our decisions ensuring a fair outcome is achieved
- Provide a tailored service for our most vulnerable customers
- Work alerts that identify potential First Party Fraud activity, whilst proactively escalating new fraud modus operandi
- Stakeholder engagement
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Banking/Financial experience - UK Banking Risk/Fraud experience
- Knowledge of complaint handling and the Financial Ombudsman
- Ability to manage a heavy workload in various stages of completion with minimal supervision
- Ability to identify and escalate controls risks
- Make decisions autonomously- knowing when to consult with Leaders and others on more complex issues when required
- Be customer obsessed- a passion to deliver first class service is intrinsic to you!
You'll be joining a team committed to providing excellent customer service to our customers whilst also protecting them and the firm from Fraud. If you are interested in being a part of a team making our customers happier and more in control of their finances, apply now!