Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Payments Testing Analyst - Associate
Job Type: Full time
Develop your career as an Associate providing Senior Testing Analysis for the Payment Operations LOB; in a cross business, cross functional project based environment. You will need flexibility to provide Testing experience on other LOB’s and support transformational Global initiatives within Cross Product Change Services. As a successful candidate you would also be expected to support the strategic roll out of an automated testing solution.
- Responsibility for the provision of accurate testing estimates within daily scrum calls.
- Documentation and execution of test scenarios – identify specific scenarios and write test scripts using Business Driven Development for example Gherkin.
- Utilisation of test automation tools, to enable the efficient and timely E2E test execution, therefore previous experience of automated testing is required.
- Partner closely with Operations, Product and Technology groups.
- Identifying opportunities to accelerate and synergise testing processes for assigned projects and syndicate the information to other team members to validate prior to implementation.
- Taking responsibility for the monitoring and reporting of Testing defects and the re-testing process.
- Deputising for the Test Manager as necessary in Project calls and communications with relevant colleagues; and validation and presentation of Test Results for internal Sign-off.
Required qualifications, skills and capabilities
- Relevant testing experience within the Financial Services industry supporting multiple LOB’s delivering in a highly complex, pressurised and high volume environment.
- Expertise in Agile project delivery methodology and skills to learn and work with evolving methodologies.
- Experienced in testing processes in order to define requirements, document user stories and test scripts through to test execution.
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision on day-to-day activities.
- Strong organizational skills – ability to dynamically manage and oversee critical testing tasks accurately and to tight deadlines.
- Functional knowledge of Wholesale Payments utilising SWIFT, BACS and Real-Time Payments.
- Working knowledge of direct testing with Clearing Houses and Central Banks would be an advantage.
- Experienced in using Business Driven Development / Test Driven Development test methodology or test case automation.
- Experienced in using Cucumber / Gherkin / Team City or a similar tool is required.
- Hands-on experience on selenium and python, Agile methodology skills, and Test Automation skills required.
Preferred qualifications, skills and capabilities
- Bachelor degree (with relevant experience)
- Project / Agile methodology Qualification
- Worked in CIB business function, Global Markets, Middle Office, Wholesale Payments or Security Services.
- Experienced in day-to-day team management