Global Research - Research Content Curation and Strategy - Associate or Vice President
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
In the role ofContent Curation Associate, you will support the Research Transformation team and Head of Content within the Global Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB). You will work alongside the research organization and partners from across the CIB. The team’s mission is to curate content for clients while uplifting and transforming how we distribute our best in class content to clients.
This position will help curate content in written and multimedia form, manage and supervise posting of research content, and assist with general curation of research across distribution channels (web, email, mobile, social).
If you are able to take on varied tasks and manage multiple deliverables, produce and adapt on the fly, this role is for you.
As a Senior Associate you will contribute to the content curation broadly across channels and management of JPMorgan Markets Portal. Specially, you’ll have the chance to:
- Manage JPM Research site curation, including our portal of institutional research content, make sure all the reports published are being reflected accurately based on market events or content initiatives
- Actively highlighting regional relevant content as time shifts and be platform’s content gatekeeper
- Site content placement monitor and site wide upkeep, i.e. making sure new publications are captured and reflected in the logic as well as ad hoc site requests including theme page creation, bug fixes, change of content and assist with other content projects as needed
- Timely and responsive content curation to market events including Highlighted Research and In Focus(increase frequency where it makes sense)
- Pull together content given breaking news/market events in ad-hoc publications for content team or partnering with a research team to help with an ask
- Generate content from major conferences (email curating summaries/ notes, key takeaways, product and run video creation, publication with team etc.) and posting of content around different market campaigns and help with research promotions
- Help run approx. every 4-8 weeks thematic or cross-asset calls
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Bachelor's degree (or higher)
- You bring Finance or Equity Research background
- You understand the global content lifecycle of Research, understand the changing shelf-life of content given financial market news, trends and themes
- You demonstrate an understanding of a broad set of financial markets (equity, macro, FICC etc)
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, easily remain focused on the task
- You think strategically and creatively when faced with problems and opportunities
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Previous experience in Research industry or at a financial news outlet is a plus
- Experience with content management systems, experience with Adobe Experience Manager is a plus
Beyond that, we’re interested in the things that make you unique: personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia and profession that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the differences you could bring to the team. If you are passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we are looking for you.
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities.