Central Controls Office - Program Management Office - Vice President
Job Type: Full time
You are innovative, dynamic and keen to lay hands on projects that would drive business goals. This would be the right team for you.
The Central Controls Office (CCO) Project Manager, you will be responsible for oversight and governance of the Corporate and Investment Bank control environment including: development and delivery of an enterprise-wide framework to manage control-related processes; develop and manage the end-to-end process for identification, remediation and completion of control issues, including those driven by regulation and or Compliance requirements.
You will lead a number of Projects and/or workstreams related to systemic enhancements and controls process design and implementation, defining the roadmap, governance framework to ensure the Business adherence to meet their regulatory and policy requirements.
- Working with key stakeholders and SMEs to identify strategic, operational or tactical solutions to complex controls challenges
- Communicating relevant requirements to relevant audiences with ease. Developing new methods and tools to support the high quality and innovative delivery of advice and services to key stakeholders
- Leading the delivery of projects and workstreams on a range of controls programmes including:
- mobilising and managing complex control enhancement and organisation transformation programmes
- assessing the adequacy of current systems and controls to manage risk, and advising on the design and implementation of systems and controls to manage risk, enhance operational efficiency, and reduce cost
- developing and implementing target operating models, organisational design and process enhancements in response to required change
- assessing business models in relation to controls frameworks
Required qualifications, capabilities, and Skills
- Proven experience as project manager or relevant role
- Excellent organizational, leadership and presentation skills
- Ability to problem solve, design end to end solutions and identify opportunities to continuously enhance existing processes
- Proactive, self-starter able to consistently deliver work of a high standard whilst under pressure, comfortable working independently in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Excellent skills in time management with the ability to manage complex work plans, conflicting priorities and the ability to multi-task when required.
- Experience of working, influencing and networking within a matrix environment
- Team player who works well with colleagues of all levels in achieving results, and willing to take personal accountability. Great communication and interpersonal abilities, attention to detail and ability to present work accurately and professionally both verbally and in writing.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and Skills
- Understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Strong presentation skills including generating presentations and effectively communicating to management