UX Designer, Vice President
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Digital Experience Design (DXD) team is actively seeking an experienced and highly driven UX Designer who can help shape products and services critical to JP Morgan’s Markets Operations teams.
You’ll be involved in shaping the direction of highly sophisticated and innovative products and participate in user research and product planning. You will work in partnership with other UX Designers, Visual Designers, Service Designers, Product Managers and Development teams to shape the direction of one of our key strategic products within the Markets Operations portfolio.
In this role, you will:
- Drive a user-centric design approach with rapid testing and iterative prototyping for complex highly functional business applications.
- Gain a solid understanding of users, needs and expectations and be able to apply these learnings to your design solutions.
- Actively participate in design strategy and product definition, roadmap planning in a multidisciplinary environment with product, design and tech partners
- Lead cross-functional, collaborative design thinking workshops to drive human-centered creative problem solving.
- Create innovative user interfaces applying expertise within the fields of Information Design, Interaction Design, and Data Visualization.
- Own your solution, supporting the delivery organization with strong specifications and quality assurance and providing status and transparency to partners
- Shepard proposed solutions through to deployment and beyond, ensuring that the vision becomes a reality.
To be a successful candidate for this role, you should:
- Have a demonstrable record of delivering positive, impactful, design outcomes
- Value teamwork, collaboration and transparency throughout the design lifecycle.
- Be passionate about design and able to articulate the value of the design process
- Be experienced designing applications within complex business domains similar to financial services
- Be able to independently manage multiple priorities on concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Have the ability to use prototyping tools to convey design intent
- Have a portfolio available for review
- Understand and apply accessibility to design
About Digital Experience Design
The Digital Experience Design team (DXD) includes nearly 300 UX and visual designers, service designers, researchers and creative technologists spread across six global locations. As a team, we partner with business, product, and technology stakeholders across the Corporate & Investment Bank to design products and services that drive engagement, increase client satisfaction and delight end users.
Learn more about DXD at http://design.jpmorgan.com/
Diversity by design
Our team, our work and the outcomes they produce are driven by diversity. Here, you’ll find people from all over the world, valued for the added dimensions their experience, origins, and perspectives bring to the products we deliver. Join us and see for yourself that our commitment to diversity is intentional, essential, and ongoing. It provides the insight and ideas we need to be a better team. And a smarter one, too.