Global Sales and Marketing - Asia into Europe Cash Equity Sales - Analyst
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
In this role you would have an opportunity to become an equities specialist covering a fast growing and rapidly evolving region, where you will learn something new every day.
We are looking to hire an Analyst to join our market leading Asia Equity Sales team. Counties under coverage include China, India, Korea, Taiwan and the ASEAN region. The role is based in London.
- Covering large UK-based institutional investors on Asian equities (focused on Asia ex Japan)
- Support senior members of the APAC sales team to maintain our leading position
- Work in conjunction with Research to identify and highlight the most pivotal research ideas
- Arrange Asian analyst and corporate access into our EMEA-based clients
- Contribute to the execution of primary transactions, collaborate with trading colleagues, and proactively pitching solutions/ideas to help our institutional clients.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Can engage and influence partners and stakeholders. Good at communicating concepts and ideas.
- Attentive to detail, collaborative with colleagues and self-motivated - both around markets and client coverage
- Enthusiastic about understanding global markets, equities, and the Asia region. Excited by working in a fast-paced environment with real-time market pressures
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree minimum of 2:1 or equivalent
Beyond that, we’re interested in the things that make you unique: personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia and profession that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the differences you could bring to the team.
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities.