Product Analyst – Chase UK
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Product Analyst – Chase UK
Here at JPMorgan Chase & Co., we know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience, from a bank they can trust. So we launched a new digital bank called Chase – to revolutionise mobile banking by creating seamless digital journeys that our customers love. For us, that means keeping ourselves customer obsessed and always being open to trying new things. Above all, it's about working with people who are passionate about building the bank of the future.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused individuals, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
We are seeking an experienced analyst to help us build and run our lending acquisitions strategies, as we strive to build best in class lending products.
- Optimise our acquisition strategies by combining an analytical mindset with market insights
- Champion AB testing to ensure we are continually optimising our strategies
- Perform ad-hoc product analysis supporting the wider lending team (e.g. monthly validation of credit reference agency reporting, deep dives into funnel issues affecting click through rates)
- Identify opportunities to enhance products and processes.
- Build strong relationships with key partners including Credit Risk, Commercial Analytics and Fraud - essentially being the conduit between the Business, Tech and Risk.
- Implement, test and manage strategies, scorecards and policy rules in the Decision Engine.
- Ensure that optimal processes and procedures are in place to manage the Decision Engine changes
- Build effective solutions to support post implementation monitoring (e.g. KRIs, Dashboards)
- Identify, manage and mitigate risks associated with the product
- Knowledge of how to deliver and optimise acquisition strategies (within a retail lending would be advantageous).
- Knowledge of UK Credit Reference Agency data & CONC would be advantageous.
- Experience in implementing Credit Risk, Affordability & Pricing Strategies, Policy Rules and Scorecards
- Experience using at least one analytical language such as SQL, Python or R is ideal. (Experience of SAS but with an appetite to learn Python would also work well).
- Developing ability to clearly communicate product needs and intent
- Demonstrates ability to handle multiple priorities / deadlines without compromising quality
- Must be capable of independent decision-making as well as able to take direction
- We’re in scale up mode, so you’ll be happy to roll your sleeves up and help to support the wider team as required.
We’re not expecting everyone to have every box ticked; so if you’re interested in joining our team at an exciting time and have some of these skills we’d love to hear from you
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.