EMEA AML/KYC Policy Senior Business Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to become a Citizen Developer for Wholesale KYC policy and be responsible for defining and shaping the KYC citizen development toolkit, migrating existing KYC requirements and rule content to this toolkit, and subsequently managing the content in response to operational and regulatory needs? You have found the right team.
The Wholesale KYC Organization (WKO) AML/KYC Policy Management function is a division of the Wholesale Bank AML/KYC Program Office, responsible for analyzing and deploying ever-changing AML policies across the globe into the firm’s operational environment
The Policy function plays a pivotal role in the strategic WKO vision, working closely with Product and Technology, and collaborating with our WKO functional partners in the Client Office, Reviewer teams and with Global Financial Crimes Compliance (GFCC) to provide policy management expertise and ultimately deliver world class solutions that will support the firms KYC operations for years to come.
With the emergence of new technologies that allow individuals to become “citizen developers” – i.e. individuals without typical application development skills being able to create and deploy technology solutions using low code methodologies – the KYC policy function is actively growing its capabilities in this space in line with firmwide strategy and industry direction.
The successful candidate for this role will become a Citizen Developer for WKO policy, responsible for defining and shaping the KYC citizen development toolkit, migrating existing KYC requirement and rule content to this toolkit, and subsequently managing the content in response to operational and regulatory needsJob responsibilities
- Evaluate, define and continuously improve the KYC Citizen Development Toolkit, in partnership with other key business stakeholders and technology. This may include in-house, custom-built technologies, and industry wide tools such as Signavio
- Author high quality KYC requirements and rules content through the citizen developer toolkit, that will ultimately be used in the firm’s KYC system applications, leveraging regulatory expertise and a data driven mindset to deliver
- Be responsible for the quality of KYC rules and requirements that are authored by others, including external vendors, who may be engaged on a short-term basis to augment the delivery team
- Manually test new requirement and rule configurations in UAT/Pre-Production environments prior to full deployment
- Respond and assist operations in production queries with the requirements/rules as and when they arise
- Work across impacted stakeholders within an agreed governance framework, to ensure published requirements and rule content complies with policy/regulation, and is usable in an operational context prior to deployment
- Manage and balance business priorities with capacity, in order to deliver content and respond to queries in an agreed timeframe
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Advanced experienced in the data driven field within AML/KYC policy statement, structuring and deploying data collection in a high-volume operational setting
- Technical expertise; existing proficiency in Microsoft Office products, in particular Excel and Visio, or other comparable process mapping tool(s) such as Signavio
- Experience in process mapping and process re-engineering and exposure and understanding of Financial regulation and Policy, especially AML/KYC, willingness to develop AML/KYC policy knowledge, with an eventual target of becoming a subject matter expert in targeted AML/KYC areas
- Ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels, both written and verbally
- Strong organizational, attention to detail, time management and planning skills with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Keen ability to identify trends and improve processes for both the customer and the business, deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines