Chief Data Office Strategic Execution Program Manager
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Corporate and Investment Bank Chief Data Office (CIB CDO) is a business-centric organization whose purpose is to unlock value for our stakeholders through timely delivery of high-quality, compliant data. The Corporate and Investment Bank Chief Data Office (CIB CDO) oversees the overall strategy and execution of the Corporate and Investment Bank data agenda.
The Strategic Execution team helps support the end-to-end execution of the CIB Data Strategy, manage the CIB CDO program structure, and execute on strategic and transformational initiatives across the CIB Data Pillars and Reference Data Product teams.
The Program Manager would support Reference Data Product in handle delivery of data solutions that enable key Digital & Platform Services data transformation programs such as Party Relationship & Account Adoption (PRADA) and Environmental, Social Governance (ESG) data centralization. Strong partnerships with other global functional support areas are essential, which include technology, operations, business support management, product managers, business control office, and finance teams. Developing a good rapport with partners, stakeholders, and senior management is critical;
- End to end management of all Program deliverables through effective project management.
- Partner with Project Lead(s) to define project scope, objectives and key milestones.
- Define and manage the project plan following a traditional Project Life Cycle (PLC) framework in an Agile delivery environment
- Build strong relationships with Program leadership serving as the primary point of contact for Reference Data Product.
- Diagnose and facilitate resolution of key issues and risks within the project/program.
- Ensure operational and business change readiness; support the definition and documentation of new and enhanced operating models to implement strategic business priorities.
- Maintain regular Senior Management status reporting, evaluating progress and quality, reporting risks, issues and escalating to Senior Management when appropriate.
- This role will directly manage a small team of Project Managers and will serve as a Lead and mentor for the CIB CDO Strategic Execution Team in London.
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Significant experience including project management, financial services, and/or strategy related
- Experience managing large scale transformation programs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated proficiency/advanced skills using Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of project planning and tracking tools such as MS Project, MyPM, JIRA, Confluence
- Prior experience as a people manager with a proven track record for developing high performing teams
- Builds a sense of community, creating a positive team environment and modeling a global, diverse mindset and inclusive behaviour
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Prior project management experience ; experience managing projects following traditional PLC framework in an Agile delivery environment