VP – International Consumer Banking Credit Forecasting Analytics Lead
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
You are a motivated team player with investigative mindset, ready to take initiative and solve problems independently. Additionally, you have relevant experience - e.g. within credit risk and analytics. You have found the right team.
The International consumer credit forecasting function is responsible for reporting and forecasting of loan losses, allowance (IFRS9 and CECL) and capital. The team maintain ownerships of production, reporting, analytics for ICAAP, capital risk and Risk Appetite scenarios. In addition, this team is responsible for providing insights to key business partners on macroeconomic developments, risk appetite and capital adequacy.
You will lead the analytics team and support new business initiatives and regulatory submissions across risk stripes and geographies. You will have substantial interaction and collaborate closely with all key stakeholders within first line of defence, Finance, Controllership, Risk, as well as colleagues within the Forecasting teams.
- Manage the design, implementation and automation of IFRS9/CECL processes, partnering with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Develop analytics for risk appetite and stress testing
- Design operating model for loss forecasting, allowance and risk appetite analytics
- Develop analytics and capabilities roadmap for new strategic projects
- Regularly prepare presentations for senior management and other key stakeholders
- Act as subject matter expert on forecasting analytics and serve as primary point of contact for stakeholders
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Relevant experience, preferably within credit risk and analytics with IFRS9/CECL
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and process re-engineering skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities to high standards and to deliver high quality results within tight deadlines
- Ability to translate technical language into business requirements and vice versa
- High level of confidence and strong verbal and written communication skills to manage frequent interactions outside immediate team and senior management
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic growth environment
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Preferably prior credit forecasting experience stress testing and risk appetite