Security Services Middle Office - Senior Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The role is based in the Firm’s Security Services business. The Security Services business delivers investor solutions to help institutional client protect their portfolios, optimize their efficiency and maximize opportunities in diverse global markets. We support clients across a global custody network spanning 100 markets, with custody and asset servicing, fund accounting and administration, alternative investment services, integrated analytics, agency lending, collateral management and depositary receipt solutions. Our global clients include; Asset/Fund Managers, Asset Owners, Bank and Broker-Dealers, Hedge Funds and Alternative Investors, Insurance and GSEs (Government Sponsored Enterprise)
The Custody Middle Office includes a wide variety of cross-product activity and support including; Trade Instruction Capture, Settlement, Fails Management, Cash Instruction Capture, Overdraft monitoring , Asset Servicing Instruction Capture and Income/Corporate Actions completions.
The Client Facing Team play a vital role in the day to day management of the Custody Middle Office. The Client Facing Team act of single point of contact for client’s in respect of their Trade, Cash and Asset Servicing enquiries and likewise the Team performs client outreach, on behalf of the various Operational Teams. Key focus areas for the role are proactivity, responsiveness, knowledge and drive for excellence.
- Work a part of a global team providing direct client support across a wide variety of products and markets primarily focusing on Asset Servicing.
- Build strong internal and external working relationships and partnerships
- Provide value add client service and operational subject matter expertise
- Perform root cause analysis
- Identification of opportunities to reduce client enquiries, improve client STeP rate, eliminate Fax/any bespoke client processes
Required qualifications, skills and capabilities
- Self-motivated, flexible, innovative, adaptable and analytical
- Excellent prioritisation, planning, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident at interacting with and communication with internal and external parties
- Good industry product knowledge in Asset servicing required.
- Some industry/product knowledge in Trades & Cash would be advantageous