Cloud Senior Lead Infrastructure Engineer - Hybrid Working
Job Type: Full time
Become a member of a team where you can contribute significantly to shaping the future of a world-renowned and influential company. Among top performers, you can make a direct and meaningful impact.
As a Senior Lead Cloud Infrastructure Engineer at JPMorgan Chase within our Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) Capacity Management Team you will exhibit both depth and breadth of knowledge regarding software, applications, and technical processes across multiple technical disciplines. You also have a specialization in a specific domain within infrastructure engineering to drive programs or initiatives consisting of multiple technologies and applications.
- Define CIB capacity metrics for strategic platforms: AWS (EC2, EKS, RDS), Oracle, Cassandra, Hadoop (among others)
- Define tooling strategy to measure capacity risk, test and implement in partnership with GTI, application teams and Performance Product Owner
- Applies deep technical expertise and problem-solving methodologies focused on analyzing complex data and systems, anticipating issues, and finding ways to mitigate risk.
- Responsible for infrastructure engineering in accordance with business requirements.
- Drives results and implements multiple complex programs.
- Drives thought leadership within the product line.
- Considers upstream/downstream system or technical implications and advises on mitigation actions.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Advanced level experience with cloud-based applications, technologies and tools, deployment, monitoring, and operations, including maintaining the usage of cloud services and implementing cost-saving strategies.
- Experience of Application KPIs and Performance Testing best practices
- Strong knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, Redhat) and Database Technologies (Oracle, Cassandra, Hadoop)
- Knowledge of one or more areas of infrastructure engineering such as hardware, networking terminology, databases, storage engineering, deployment practices, integration, automation, scaling, resilience, or performance assessments.
- Adept in infrastructure technology and programming languages (e.g., Scripting, Python, etc.).
- Ability to extract, analyze and transform data to drive analytics and presentations and excellent communication skills.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- AWS Professional Level Certification (AWS Solution Architect Professional).
- Advanced/Expert level Terraform knowledge.
- Advanced/Expert level with containers.
- Technical influencer in public cloud.