Data Quality Analyst - Associate (Jobshare - Part-time)
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Part time
The team focus is on the complete data quality cycle, from logging and auditing the receipt of data to ensuring data leaving is of the highest quality. You will be responsible for the execution of data quality routines. This individual will proactively monitor, measure, analyse, execute, track and report on data quality issues. The DQA will interact with business users to resolve data quality problems using techniques such as root cause analysis as well as collecting user requirements.
- Mine and analyse large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them to project working group
- Understand the complete data lifecycle – from data creation and capture, to data processing, storage, and usage
- Actively engaged in identifying solutions to improve data
- Monitoring data quality, fixing issues, and implementing data quality improvement plans.
- Ensure data quality meets customer expectation
- Identify and track end to end data lineage using traditional methods / systemic tools
- Partner with various stakeholders to materially improve Account and Standard Settlement Instruction (SSI) data quality across different lines of Business in partnership with DQ Project Manager
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Experience in the financial services industry and/or related field
- Ability to mine and analyse large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them to management leveraging appropriate tools
- An understanding of industry wide data quality toolsets to support identified data validation and remediation.
- Experience with project planning and data quality management, perhaps within an Agile or Waterfall project framework
- Experience working in Business Analysis / Problem-solving capacity
- Excellent communication, presentation (both oral and written) & influencing skills - candidate will be dealing with stakeholders of varying degrees of seniority (up-to Vice -Present level) across Corporate/Firmwide, Finance, Risk, Compliance , Operations and Technology team
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously, with strong time management skills; efficient at multi-tasking and able to work under pressure to deliver on-time, to a high standard
- Experience using some or all the tools / applications Visio, Signavio, SQL, Alteryx, Tableau, Collibra(Owl), QlikSense, Informatica
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree or equivelent in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or related
- Agile Project management experience
- Familiarity with Banking products and services – Custody, Collateral Management, Fund Accounting, Markets, Prime Brokerage, Clearing, Investment Middle Office Service solution (IMOS),
- Experience producing PowerPoint presentations for senior audiences
- Business process re-engineering mind-set (i.e. Six Sigma)
JP Morgan is partnered with Roleshare to enable a different way to work. All roles advertised on Roleshare are jobshare/part-time only roles. Invite someone you already know to apply with you on Roleshare OR meet a new jobshare partner on Roleshare and apply together.
This role is part of a Jobshare opportunity and therefore a part-time role at 19hours.