Digital Channels- Business Continuity Product Delivery Manager- Payments- Vice President
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
You are a strategic and analytical thinker, passionate about delivering solutions to clients. You have found the right team.
As a Business Continuity Product Delivery Manager on the Global Digital Channels team, you will be responsible for defining & delivering the tactical and strategic Business Continuity roadmap and the prioritization of it, while identifying dependencies, resourcing gaps, and key risk/issues. You will play a critical role in incident response and facilitating Product communication deliverables during production outages.
- Design and manage client-facing initiatives, focusing on communications plan, execution strategy, program tracking and reporting, issue resolution and on-time delivery
- Identify program-level dependencies, resourcing gaps, key issues and present recommendations for resolution
- Develop and deliver execution strategy and roadmap with input from markets and business partners
- Support regional market partners in rolling out target processes
- Establish a governance framework to ensure stakeholders, sponsors and impacted parties receive relevant and timely communications as required
- Demonstrate superior judgment to mitigate risk; foster an environment where risk/control issues are escalated and creative solutions are identified
- Communicates effectively and builds shared understanding
Required Qualifications, Capabilities, and Skills:
- BA/BS in Management, Finance, Operations Management, or a demonstratable professional experience in a related discipline in product or product-related functions, including program/project management and product development
- Possesses knowledge of electronic banking products and systems
- Demonstrated ability to support the needs of the project team while holding team members accountable for completion with the ability to identify and remove barriers to progress
- Self-starter who is able thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and cross-functional environment that is results oriented with exceptional written, presentation and verbal communications skills
- Ability to think ‘outside the box’ and possesses a strategic mindset while exhibiting a high degree of creativity, self-motivation, and commitment to task
- Critical thinker with strong problem solving skills who has a highly collaborative working style and the ability to handle multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Demonstrates strong relationship management skills. Proven ability to quickly build trust and rapport with others in order to structure problems, build consensus, negotiate agreement with strong influencing skills
Preferred Qualifications, Capabilities, and Skills
- Versed in Agile delivery framework with a in-depth understanding of systems development methodologies. Ability to direct and manage business partners, technology resources, subject matter experts, user interface design, QA, UAT, and all other groups involved in the end-to-end process needed to define, design, and deploy capabilities
- Comfortable working in a matrix management organization structure
- Demonstratable attention to detail and ability to work independently
You’ve got this!