Network Management - Governance and Partnership Team Lead
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Line of Business (LOB) Governance and Partnership Team serves as the central point of coordination for projects and initiatives related to the ongoing regulatory and operational performance oversight of the LOB relationships and their network of Agent Banks and FMIs. The team interacts with a global team and gains exposure to multiple diverse business groups and senior managers within J.P. Morgan, within and across regions.
- Execute against global standards and governance by supporting the LOB Representatives and other stakeholders to ensure effective governance across all the relevant LOBs.
- Interact with senior leads across Asset & Wealth Management, Securities Services, Payments, Global Markets, Corporate Functions, CIO Treasury, Commercial Bank and Consumer & Community Banking regarding the ongoing regulatory and operational performance oversight of the LOB relationships and their network of critical third-party providers through the monthly business reviews and quarterly governance forums.
- Prepare inputs and materials for Senior Management and Regional Leads, who are representing Network Management at committees and /or governance forum (45+ separate reporting deliverables).
- Drive change, identify and seek process improvements, proactively offering solutions to address data inaccuracies or inconsistencies, specifically around inventory management and risks and actions.
- Promote ongoing transparency on changes to the Final Assessment Report (FAR)-related risks and actions.
- Escalate aged actions to the Regional Leads and Senior Management.
- Act and perform all associated duties as the secretariat for the 5 quarterly LOB Agent Bank-FMI Oversight and Governance Forums.
- Assist with preparing submissions and responses to requests from ORM, OCM, Compliance, Internal/External Audit and Regulators.
- Facilitate and manage the annual business approval of the FARs and acknowledgement of the identified risks, working in close partnership with the Network Management Oversight team.
- Manage the LOB Governance and Partnership team with focus on ensuring timely deliverables of all reporting.
- Assist with the redesign of the Network Management Governance and Oversight Framework, work in close collaboration with internal partners to enhance existing reporting, technology requirements, interact with multiple LOBs and partner closely with the Regional Leads / LOB Reps to meet overall team and business objectives.
- Drive adherence to the control agenda, training, communications, project work and reporting on team deliverables.
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data and MIS reporting
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail combined with an ability to absorb large amounts of information and develop a strategic approach
- Proactive and problem-solving mindset with ability to clearly identify and implement solutions
- Disciplined approach to managing processes and controls with a view to improvement
- Change management and/or project management expertise
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Creative, innovative and open to new technology to enhance processes and service to the LOBs
- Leadership experience, ability to work independently and as part of a team
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills are a requirement, strong Alteryx and Tableau skills are preferred
- Experience of working as a Business Manager or Company Secretary would be an advantage
You’ve got this!