Payments Salesforce Lead Architect
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As the Lead Architect you are an integral part of a team that will apply your deep understanding of native Salesforce features and functionality and assess customer requirements to help architect and design secure, high-performance technical solutions for a green field salesforce instance.
- Provide architectural vision for CRM/salesforce systems / journeys, including those that support multiple applications, ensuring that architecture conforms to enterprise blueprints.
- Develop architecture, strategy, planning, and problem solving CRM /saleforce solutions.
- Assess requirements and design secure , high performance technical solutions to fulfill user journeys.
- Design the integration of Salesforce with multiple critical internal platforms , building testing capabilities and building deployment strategies
- Focus on business transformation and communicate technical solutions with tradeoffs to product team effectively.
- Interface across the organization and act as a visionary to proactively assist in defining the direction for future projects.
- Maintain continuous awareness of business, technical, and infrastructure issues and mentor to aid in the development of creative solutions.
- Engage with vendors to assess their technology proposals and guide decisions around what to execute in house vs with consultants.
- Exhibits in-depth knowledge of how own specialism contributes to the business and has a good understanding of the commercial environment.
- Provides thought leadership in subjects that are key to the business.
- Requires sophisticated analytical thought to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations.
- Impacts the technology function through contribution to technical direction and strategic decisions.
- 10 years relevant experience
- Experience managing delivery and continuing support of at least 2 software products
- Experience overseeing the architecture of multiple on-going initiatives simultaneously (multiple team pods)
- “T” type skills – Deep in one area of the technology stack and wide in others
- Well versed with Kubernetes, Kafka and cloud native technologies
- Detail-oriented coupled with the ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness
- A degree in software engineering or a related field
You’ve got this!