Corporate & Investment Bank Digital & Platform Services Business Manager - Senior Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Be part of a high exposure, high impact and fast paced team that engages across multiple teams including HR, Finance, Business Management, Internal Communications and the lead components within Digital Platform Services. You will be expected to operate horizontally across the Digital & Platform Services organization, bringing insights across all lines-of-business, driving the strategy, elevating the content and bringing the context to our senior leaders.
This is a highly visible role and it offers a unique ability to work closely with a wide variety of stakeholders leading the operational, technology, digital and data transformation of the bank. A learning mindset is essential.
You will report to the lead Business Manager for Digital & Platform Services and be a key strategic partner for the co-leads of the organization. You will need to be a self-starter who is able to articulate their thoughts clearly and who will have excellent attention to detail. Possessing an analytical, strategic mindset, you will enjoy a focus on continuous improvement within a business management function that is responsible for identifying, escalating and mitigating business risks. Collaborative by their nature, you will think big, be highly innovative and will have the confidence and skills to create new processes and simplify existing ones through new solutions.
- Operate as a horizontal function, leveraging the organization, to drive top priorities and key areas of focus on behalf of the co-leads of Digital & Platform Services
- Execute the Digital & Platform Services strategy and communicate the Digital & Platform Services story by delivering large scale strategic business management support in key events and initiatives such as Firmwide Investor Day, Operating Committee, Offsites Business Reviews and Board meetings
- Enable the delivery of Outcomes and Key Results (OKRs) by partnering across the organization in elevating the outcomes for senior management on key strategic initiatives
- Drive and support the engagement and communications strategy in partnership with internal communications and HR partners
- Lead ad-hoc data driven analyses to enable decision making on key areas of focus
- Contextualize key messages and execute on the communications strategy to message accomplishments, key initiatives and story of Digital & Platform Services
- Support and execute on bi-annual Global Townhalls, bi-weekly meetings with all Managing Directors and quarterly meeting with all Managing and Executive Directions
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Experience in multi-disciplinary teams, with an end-to-end view of systems and processes with a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates a passion for outcome focused planning and data driven decision making
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to build relationships across levels and teams in a global environment
- Experience in creating and presenting executive messaging and communications (MDs, Operating Committee) with intermediate to advanced level ability expected in all MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Pivot Tables)
- Ability to work with business heads and leads to understand key metrics relevant to their objectives / strategy.
- Experience executing on multiple tasks/ projects with various stakeholders, ability to prioritize
- Display interest in the financial and technology industry, maintaining a pulse on the industry, competitors, trends, and news
Preferred qualifications, capabilities , and skills
- Experience in delivering a digital agenda and transforming an organization’s culture
- Experience of product management lifecycle and agile development practices
- Experience of creating analytics dashboards or reports, ideally in support of an OKR framework (or equivalent)
- Excellent capabilities of business intelligence and data visualization tools such as Tableau and Alteryx