Guideline Monitoring Analyst
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
An opportunity as an Analyst in the Risk Guideline Management Team has just been made available.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the guideline management workflow within the product group. Guideline team is a function that helps as it safeguards our clients against transactions which violate regulatory & client directed obligations.
You will ensure adherence to regulatory & client guidelines while continuously improving quality and reducing administrative burden through innovative solutions, you must possess skills enabling you to:
- Build strong understanding of business strategies to deliver guideline requirements successfully
- Develop best in class guideline coding and testing practices to minimize manual intervention by investors and implement solutions to issues and challenges raised by business stakeholders
- Improve effectiveness of the Guidelines team function in the region
- Work closely with colleagues on projects and initiatives for our offshore locations to maintain a tightly connected operating model.
- Provide Pre Trade monitoring support
- Perform Guideline administrative review(GAR) of newly funded accounts and guideline revisions
The role will also include owning and delivering initiatives aimed to help drive efficiency, mitigate risk, or meet regulatory mandates. You will also be expected to have experience with technical improvements including experience testing front and middle office applications. The candidate will be expected to possess excellent communication skills allowing the candidate to work with senior business members.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Working knowledge of the Sentinel system or another similar Guideline monitoring application
- Sense of prioritization, urgency, execution and delivery with experience of driving process change and efficiencies in a growing business
- Adequate level of understanding of the investment products and process and associated market practices with the ability to think strategically about how to create business led solutions
- Proven ability to build strong, cohesive partnerships with the Business, Technology and other key stakeholders and work effectively in a matrix organization
- Innovative and creative personality with relevant problem solving and analytical skills
- Oversight and control mindset
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Data Visualization (e.g Tableau)
- Database skills (Sybase / Oracle / MS Access)
- Experience on IA tools like Alteryx, Python would be beneficial