Digital Product Manager - Vice President
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We are seeking a talented Product Manager to join its Global Digital team. The role requires the ability to engage multiple stakeholders across countries and cultures, working collaboratively with the product owners and senior marketing managers to deliver the best digital experience. The successful individual will possess a good understanding and keen interest across the Digital Marketing spectrum and product delivery with a focus on mobile applications.
The prospective candidate will have experience across web digital marketing and/or mobile application development with the ability to translate business requirements into well-formed user stories that will ensure successful delivery by the development partners. You will have a proven track record of delivering digital products and experiences, combined with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
You must be passionate about digital technology and understand the many components that deliver rewarding and successful digital experiences every step of the way. You will have an opinion on the future of digital and you are willing to contribute to the firm’s evolution to embrace the utilization of existing and new digital communications channels to its fullest potential.
- Product Strategy
- Work with Product Owner, stakeholders and senior management to define and deliver the overall product vision.
- Coordination and communication with stakeholders and senior management to ensure adherence to the governance model of the project.
- Assist teams across geographies to achieve the project objectives (compliance, legal, operations and marketing) while balancing local needs with global consistency,
- Build relationships with centralized marketing and marketing communications teams to ensure a uniform approach and a strategic alignment with release schedule of our digital products
- Conceive of and execute on new features that will address any business initiatives & goals the company is working toward.
- Have an acute understanding of the digital/mobile marketplace across all types of product lines and territories.
- Proactively identify opportunities to increase engagement and improve our user’s experience.
- Product Development
- Manage product development throughout all steps of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Implement various requirement gathering techniques such as one-on-one interviews, facilitated group sessions, Joint Application Development sessions(JADs) and surveys
- Leverage usage metrics to understand how our users behave and identify opportunities for expansion and improvement.
- Identify business need and support Agile process through well-formed User Stories, a prioritized product backlog, support for various SCRUM ceremonies.
- Work with User Experience (UX) teams to enhance user satisfaction by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction between the end-user and the product.
- Work with technology teams to manage expectations, drive project plans and appropriately triage new development, change requests and bug fixes.
- Drive training efforts including the creation of official training materials and resources as well as facilitating top notch support to our user base.
- Contribute to the defining QA test scripts and supporting user acceptance testing activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience in product management & development in both Agile or Waterfall SDLC methodologies.
- Hands-on experience developing web or mobile application(s)
- Fluent in writing well-formed User Stories meeting INVEST criteria.
- Experience in participating and/or leading SCRUM ceremonies such as retrospectives, backlog grooming, story-pointing, and sprint planning.
- Experience in communicating status updates to and coordinating with stakeholders and senior management to understand business need and strategy and execute in a digital capacity.
- Skilled at building partnerships with both marketing and sales organizations in investment management or financial services industry.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with attention to detail.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management, one of the world's premier investment organizations, is committed to being the investment manager of choice for our clients and providing critical insights to help clients make informed investing decisions. Our insights, such as our award-winning Guide to the Markets, come from our deep market and economic expertise, global research presence and strong heritage of working with the world's most demanding investors.
J.P. Morgan Global Investment Management, a business unit of J.P. Morgan Asset Management, works with personal investors, financial intermediaries, retirement plans and institutional investors worldwide. We believe investing means transforming information into insight and insight into financial success. Delivering the right results for each client requires experience to recognize opportunities, vision to respond with sound strategies, discipline to adhere to those strategies and attentiveness to understand each client’s unique needs. That's our goal at J.P. Morgan