Custody Asset Servicing - Senior Asset Associate
Job Type: Full time
As the Custody Asset Servicing – Senior Asset Associate you will spend each day ensuring timely and accurate capture and input of all client corporate action instructions according to event and market requirements. You will be also responsible for timely and accurate execution of instructions to in house systems and onward to market according to event and market requirements including confirmation and reconciliation of agent and market confirmation.
- Ensure clear well documented communication between sub custodians, agents, brokers, counterparties, internal operational teams and clients within prescribed timeframes.
- On a daily basis, execute all transaction processing for accurate and timely completion of corporate action transactions as received from the sub custodians/agents.
- Ensure timely and accurate reconciliations to resolve outstanding cash and stock breaks on daily basis.
- Complete file closure immediately following required transaction processing and reconciliation.
- Ensure timely, detailed and accurate review, authorization and execution of instructions is completed.
- Ensure full execution of morning, intra and end of day controls and checks.
- Work with Network Management to complete ASA’s, provide input into sub custodian transitions and work cohesively to resolve day-to-day issues as they arise and with Product, Network Management, Sub custodians and vendors to resolve day-to-day issues
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Financial Services background essential, ideally within a Custody or Investment Bank Corporate Actions environment.
- Successful performance in a risk-based environment with a proven track record of risk reduction.
- Results based experience demonstrating strategic and analytical thinking.
- Track record of working in a changing environment with the experience of learning, documenting and implementing new processes efficiently.
- Experience of communicating both oral and written to management, clients and colleagues
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Relevant degree education preferred, however, non-degree candidates with a proven track record in a similar role will be considered.
- Experience of testing / delivering Asset Servicing operating systems / platforms preferred (Experience of TCS BaNCS advantageous)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Previous experience of team development and management
You’ve got this!