Network Management - Regulatory Reporting & Documentation Specialist - Associate
Job Type: Full time
As a successful candidate you will be responsible for physical documentation storage and retention in line with the firm’s retention and destruction policy on behalf of Network Management as well as projects to improve the data quality and user experience in the firmwide vendor contract repository - Ariba. You will also assist with the Regulatory and BAU Reporting including the quarterly Recovery & Resolution reporting which involves the full end-to-end process from creation/distribution of the reports, through to working with the LOBs to obtain signoff. An integral part of the role will include frequent communication with Network Market Managers, internal Business Partners and Technology. Alteryx, Access Databases and QlikView will be used to uplift current FMU reporting requirements.
- Owning the Physical Documentation process in line with firmwide policies including archiving and document destruction.
- Working closely with the Ariba Team and Network Managers / Network Associates globally to resolve documentation queries.
- Using various intelligent solutions to create the necessary reports required and ensuring all submissions are documented according to audit and regulatory requirements.
- Recovery & Resolution reporting for Regulators quarterly including working with the Lines of Business to resolve enquiries and obtain the necessary signoffs required.
- Supporting projects to improve the quality of data and reporting within the team – often requiring global coordination and working closely with senior management.
Required qualifications, skills, and capabilities
- Strong eye for detail; the reporting produced is used at a senior level hence accuracy is key.
- Effective communication skills at many levels of the organization, including synthesizing key messages for senior management.
- Ability to coordinate projects and processes across global teams and see through to completion.
- Efficient under tight deadlines and be able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Experience with Legal Documents and knowledge of Ariba.
Preferred qualifications, skills, and capabilities
- Capability of working both independently, influencing where necessary, and adapt to team environment with a flexible attitude to dealing with multiple tasks.
- Regulatory Reporting experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint) and SharePoint.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and willing to take personal responsibility/accountability.