Global Sales and Marketing - EMEA FX Hedge Fund Sales - Associate or Vice President
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
In FX Hedge Fund Sales Role you will be providing macro and derivatives focused sales coverage to Global Macro Hedge Funds.
On this job you will have following day to day tasks:
- Provide market updates to our client base
- Pricing and execution of different vanilla and exotic derivatives with various levels of complexity as well as cash FX across G10 & EM FX.
- Offer tailor made derivatives solutions to the clients.
- Deliver and harness macro views
- Leverage trading and JPM research to deliver the JPM platform to our client base.
- Work closely with the your team members including with Global sales across Hedge Fund coverage
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- If you are a highly technically skilled person who has an in-depth understanding in derivatives, (FX) and prior work experience in this area, we are looking for you
- You should have strong analytical skills to be able to handle highly complex derivative structures
- Your excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, can engage and influence partners and stakeholders
- You are good at communicating concepts and ideas, also via documentation, and you are keen to discuss their validity and tailor messages to different audiences
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment of real-time Market pressures and easily remain focused on client needs as well as the JPM franchise needs
Beyond that, we’re interested in the things that make you unique: personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia and profession that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the differences you could bring to the team.
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities.