Part Time EMEA Operations Business Manager – 19 hours
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Part time
As Operations Business / Program Manager you will be responsible for optimisation the operational support of the business with responsibility for overseeing all aspects of support, work with tech teams to enhance process, continuous improvement and training. Opportunities to expand into other EMEA CEM programs is viable as your role will continue to evolve and the asks of the business change.
- Optimisation the operational support of the business with responsibility for overseeing all aspects of support,
- Working with tech teams to enhance process, continuous improvement and training
- Reporting directly into the EMEA CEM MO Head
- Working in close partnership with the senior operations management team to ensure the required level of senior oversight is provided and that the group remains agile and ahead of market developments.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Effective and confident communicator in order to deal with a diverse range of employees and clients, and be able to succeed in a demanding and fast paced environment. Ability to interface and influence at all levels.
- SME level knowledge of the flow and complex products within the FX/FXO/IR space along with leadership
- Understanding of our regulatory commitments, our policy of inclusion and diversity and the ability to coach junior team members to maximize their productivity and development
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite (including PitchPro) / Visio.
- Highly articulate, motivated, very flexible and will use their initiative to fully develop the role.
- An independent, analytical thinker who can quickly assimilate situations through to the associated risks, business or control issues.
- Committed and hardworking with a strong ability to prioritise
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Well organised with excellent time and people management skills
- Experience working in Project teams and/or Middle Office or Back Office teams would be beneficial.
- Experience of reengineering processes and achieving positive change would be beneficial.
- A solid level of derivatives product knowledge and an understanding of CIB Risk and/or Middle Office and/or Back Office systems would be beneficial.
You’ve got this!