Market Risk Tech Strategy and Execution - Vice President
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As part of Risk Management and Compliance, you are at the center of keeping JPMorgan Chase strong and resilient. You help the firm grow its business in a responsible way by anticipating new and emerging risks, and using your expert judgement to solve real-world challenges that impact our company, customers and communities. Our culture in Risk Management and Compliance is all about thinking outside the box, challenging the status quo and striving to be best-in-class.
In the Market Risk Tech Strategy and Execution team you will help lead Market Risk’s largest technology initiatives, collaborating with teams across risk, technology, finance and quantitative research to successfully deliver a transformative platform for managing risk at JP Morgan. The team directly supports the head of Market Risk for the Corporate and Investment Bank in developing a comprehensive strategy that encompasses technology and engages with senior leaders across the organization to execute change.
- Experimentation and prototyping including visualization tools for reporting and analysis
- Program management and inter-group coordination
- Agile engagement with technology, performing analysis and continual testing during their development cycle
- Training and flexing use of the product to help with risk management and regulatory efforts
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Relevant professional experience related to financial services working with Risk.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong partnerships forming positive working relationship in a multicultural environment
- High degree of initiative, self-direction, and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent organizational and project management skills; able to manage competing priorities under tight deadlines
- Demonstrable tech savvy
- Strong communication skills including the ability to translate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Advanced degree or CFA / FRM certification.
- Experience working in Market Risk is ideal, or with Market Risk is a plus
- A curiosity for new tech is valuable
- Exposure to the following is advantageous: Data Analytics, Data Visualization, Intelligent Automation like Tableau/Alteryx/Python