Global Corporate Bank – EMEA Technology Coverage – Junior Analyst - London
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As a Analyst in the EMEA Technology coverage team, you will work with Senior Bankers in the Technology coverage vertical, assisting them with the development and maintenance of client relationships (business intelligence, marketing and execution). The Analyst will be based in London and will work closely with country and product teams across EMEA, North America, APAC and LATAM.
- The Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan's relationships with large corporations and financial institutions globally to address clients’ banking needs and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced corporate bankers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide.
- Within the Global Corporate Bank, our team focuses exclusively on High-Growth Tech Companies in EMEA
- As part of our expansion, we are currently seeking to recruit an Analyst to support our Corporate Bankers based in London
- The Analyst will work with the local Senior GCB Banker and Payments teams, as well as product and risk partners’ overseas, assisting them with the development, execution and service of client relationships (a “Go To person” for clients on the business intelligence, marketing and executions)
- The Analyst will also assume full responsibility for a certain number of processes (progressing credit requests, walking the clients hand in hand in legal negotiations, obtaining approvals in the context of deal executions, highlighting and tracking Corporate Banking opportunities across the client list and keeping an accurate reporting).
- Assist the Senior Banker in managing internal aspects of existing client relationships and participating to the development of new relationships
- Assist in the preparation of pitch books and other marketing materials
- Help with industry and credit analysis (review financial statements, listen to and summarize investor presentations, and support credit approval and documentation process)
- Coordinate with product and country teams to identify and execute transactions for clients globally across in-scope products
- Preparing and maintaining internal senior briefing memos, Balance Sheet Committee memorandum and submissions, relationship reviews, global firm-wide account plans, global pipeline reporting
- Actively assisting both our clients and our product partners as well as developing strong partnerships across lines of business
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or similar with outstanding academic credentials (preferably in Finance or Engineering)
- Good understanding of and a passion for innovation and technology
- Good understanding of credit (IG and HY) and financing products
- Strong computer skills including Excel based modelling, PowerPoint, FactSet and Bloomberg
- Commercial mindset and ability to work under pressure
- Strong quantitative, analytical and writing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across different seniority levels and businesses with strong partnership skills, curiosity, and a team player
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills:
Below will be an advantage although not mandatory:
- European language skills
- Coding experience
You’ve got this!