HR Business Advisor
Job Type: Full time
Your responsibility will be to work with managers at varying levels of the organization to execute strategic priorities set by senior leaders.
Your role sits within the firm wide HR Business Advisor organization – a Center of Excellence/Shared Service construct. You will provide support to senior HR Business Advisors and senior managers on core HR activities.
You will report to the HR Business Advisor Lead and be aligned to support Senior Leaders and Leaders within a specific line of business (LOB).
- Support the implementation of people agenda initiatives and efforts for a business area.
- Provide day-to-day advice on human capital matters.
- Advise business leadership and cascade the structuring & re-organizational changes deeper into LOB areas to institutionalize the new organization into BAU
- Support year-end compensation process by ensuring that baselines are accurate and synchronized with finance and/or business management, providing guidance on incentive compensation and salary planning as appropriate, and supporting managers through compensation decisions.
- Support the performance and talent management cycle by partnering with leaders on an as-needed basis to handle succession planning needs and requirements, answer performance questions, issues and processes.
- Facilitate feedback processes and other employee input initiatives, e.g. action plans based on Employee Opinion Surveys, Pulse Checks, etc.
- Support or participate in individualized development and coaching to managers and emerging leaders, as needed, and in partnership with the development team.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Relevant Human Resource experience (previous HR Business Advisor experience preferred).
- Bachelor’s Degree required, advanced degree desired.
- Knowledge of full range of people practices in a business setting.
- Project management abilities including execution skills and end to end process improvement.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and technical skills that enable individual to leverage data to create HR strategies that support and drive business results
- Ability to utilize critical thinking and analytical skills regularly to identify issues and trends, develop solutions and/or recommendations to address root cause
You’ve got this!