Product Manager (Payments Testing Program) - Associate - Hybrid Working
Job Type: Full time
CIB, Wholesale Payments Global Client Testing Technology Product Manager – Associate
J.P. Morgan Payments provides cash management, liquidity, commercial card, foreign exchange and escrow solutions to clients across the world. Teams are constantly innovating, using the latest technology and data analytics to deliver specialized solutions to help clients grow and streamline their businesses. The organization combines four lines of business: Merchant Services, Treasury Services, Commercial Card and Trade Finance to help clients manage working capital and increase operational efficiency.
TestingXP Program is a multi LOB team working to facilitate and improve the Client onboarding experience for our external clients to JP Morgan and manage internal environment availability and stability for internal clients. The team consists of Solution managers and application developers to help envision and build the future of how JP Morgan offers their payment offerings to their clients.
- Support Client onboarding ensuring the highest Client experience processing through the Client Testing Environment,
- Manage development of Toolsets to improve Implementations use of the Client testing environment,
- Provide assistance to the Technology Coordinators.
- Utilise AGILE development project plans as agreed for each identified development incorporating the methodology used within the SDLC ensuring transparency and communication of progress and blockers,
- Own technology incident management process ensuring environment readiness,
- Attend regular Multi-team meetings to review the project against the plan.
- Update internal tracking reports on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Provide support to team colleagues as required.
- Either through own initiative, or through teams, be a pro-active member of the department, working to reduce implementation cycle time
- Participate in scoping meeting(s) with client to ensure product and technical requirements are understood and satisfied in accordance with the client's business and technical needs, as well as, the firm's capabilities
- Participate and act as the technical support on recurring project status meetings
- Use and analyze tracking tools and systems consistently and accurately to document current status, issues, and risks for all active projects and highlight areas of improvement
- Partner with the Testing Team to establish possible enhancements for future investment or development
- Identify and communicate process gaps and improvements opportunities; express willingness to own improvement initiatives; recognized by partners as a process expert with ability to drive improvements
- Review and Highlight improvements to Product lifecycle events for Client onboarding from Implementations / Technical Implementations and Client Testing
- Adhere to all JPMorgan Chase department policy and procedures
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experience in working with corporate and / or Financial Institutions clients an advantage
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and negotiating skills essential
- Expertise in time management
- Team player
- Experience in project management and analysis an advantage
- Experience in Technology Product management
- Process Improvement experience an advantage
- Understanding of the SDLC and AGILE methodology an advantage,
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
© 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.