Principal Security Engineer - Software as a service (SaaS) Platform
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Propel your engineering excellence to new heights by becoming a part of a talented and exceptional team. Take your place among the best in the industry.
As a Principal Security Engineer for Fusion, you provide expertise and engineering excellence as an integral part of an agile team in CIB Technology, Securities Services to enhance and develop cybersecurity software solutions that satisfy pre-defined functional and user requirements with the added dimension of preventing misuse, circumvention, and malicious behavior. Leverage your advanced technical capabilities and collaborate with colleagues across the organization to drive best-in-class outcomes.
- Lead and support the team around key security controls in a highly regulated Public Cloud environment and partner directly with clients to understand their needs and any specific implementation requirements
- Assess and manage risks across the platform, and lead security focused engagements such as penetration tests
- Identifies and implements tools and processes to allow efficient sharing of data and information to promote business agility while ensuring regulatory compliance
- Evaluates and proposes new security-related products and services
- Assists with forensic analysis of security incidents
- Continually assesses new trends in technology and determines implications on the overall security control process
- Drives security engineering thought leadership within the product line
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Experience developing security engineering solutions for public cloud-based applications and infrastructure
- Experience leading implementations of industry standard solutions around Identity and Access Management, encryption for data of varying classifications and network policy configuration.
- Experience working directly with external clients to understand their requirements, propose solutions and articulate the security posture of product
- Experience applying expertise and new methods to determine net new solutions for complex technology problems in one or more technical disciplines
- Ability to present and effectively communicate with executive audiences
- Expert in one or more programming languages
- Advanced knowledge of software application development and technical processes with considerable in-depth knowledge in one or more technical disciplines (e.g., cloud, artificial intelligence, machine learning, mobile, etc.)
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Knowledge of industry leading security practices
- Understanding of managing a security incident, through to Root Cause Analysis/Postmortem and implementation of RCA outcomes
- Experience leading a product as a product owner or product manager