Full Stack UI Software Engineer III
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We have an exciting and rewarding opportunity for you to take your software engineering career to the next level.
As a Fullstack Software Engineer III in Global Technology Infrastructure (Glassbox) at JPMorgan Chase, You will be responsible for the development of key regulatory controls for the firm and be part of a journey to develop the next generation of Voice Analytics (Speech to Text) Platform and Search Engine. You will serve as a seasoned member of our agile team to design and deliver trusted market-leading technology products in a secure, stable, and scalable way.
- Executes software solutions, design, development, and technical troubleshooting with ability to think beyond routine or conventional approaches to build solutions or break down technical problems
- Creates secure and high-quality production code and maintains algorithms that run synchronously with appropriate systems
- Produces architecture and design artifacts for complex applications while being accountable for ensuring design constraints are met by software code development
- Gathers, analyses, synthesises, and develops visualisations and reporting from large, diverse data sets in service of continuous improvement of software applications and systems
- Proactively identifies hidden problems and patterns in data and uses these insights to drive improvements to coding hygiene and system architecture
- Contributes to software engineering communities of practice and events that explore new and emerging technologies
- Adds to team culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and respect
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Hands on experience in developing web applications using React and Angular frameworks
- Extensive knowledge in core Java
- Formal training or certification on software engineering concepts and formal applied experience
- Hands-on practical experience in system design, application development, testing, and operational stability
- Experience in developing, debugging, and maintaining code in a large corporate environment with one or more modern programming languages and database querying languages
- Overall knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Solid understanding of agile methodologies such as CI/CD, Applicant Resiliency, and Security
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Experience with no-SQL database technologies like Cassandra, MongoDB
- Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services)
You’ve got this!