Control Management- Associate
Job Type: Full time
As a Control Management Associate, you'll be responsible for ensuring the line of business has a sustainable and disciplined end-to-end control environment. Identifying and escalating issues with a sense of urgency, and partnering with the business to ensure issues are remediated in a timely manner.
The team assists in top-down risk analysis, real-time control issue detection, escalation, root cause analysis, and remediation.
- In partnership with stakeholders, you will evaluate and perform an end-to-end analysis of the business’ risk and control environment to identify significant gaps and weaknesses and determine root cause of control breaks
- You will be responsible to ensure that controls are properly designed, operating effectively, and essential to a proactive risk and control culture that leverages proven evaluation strategies and sound change management protocols
- Perform ongoing analysis of program related data (e.g., KRI/KPI) and develop ad-hoc reports as requested to support business-related programs and strategies
- Assist with development of Risk & Control Self-Assessment mapping and documentations through participation in end-to-end process walkthroughs and deep dives with assigned business units
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Years of experience in financial services industry with background in controls, audit, quality assurance, operational risk management, or compliance preferred; or equivalent subject matter expertise in a relevant business related function/operation
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
You’ve got this!