Client Operations Fund Servicing Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Are you looking for a role that offers a great opportunity to be part of growing strategic CIB product, with an expanding team and client base?
Investment Middle Office Services (IMOS) provides post-trade servicing capabilities enabling Institutional Investment Management firms to outsource their investment operations activities to J.P. Morgan, ensuring all aspects of the trade lifecycle are managed end to end efficiently, accurately within market timeframes and a controlled environment to minimise risk. The IMOS Client Operations team is responsible for the management of all client interactions which includes query management, escalations, undertaking of client initiatives. In addition, the team partners with the IMOS trade processing and IBOR operational teams to ensure client SLAs are met, whilst monitoring resiliency and focusing on trend analysis and process improvement.
- Management of all incoming and outgoing client queries across a varied range of products (as above).
- Partner with operational teams to ensure that all client SLAs are met.
- Perform daily oversight checks on key tasks and act as escalation for processing hubs.
- Contribute to / attend regular client meetings.
- Perform trend analysis to identify opportunities for process improvement and enhanced control.
- Produce key client reporting requirements against SLA’s and client expectations.
- MI Collation, Incident Reporting and Client Operational Review deliveries.
- Building strong working relationships with JPM internal teams and external third parties.
- Liaise with external third parties daily – brokers, custodians, transfer agents and vendors.
- Attendance and participation in forums hosted and run by third parties.
- Monitoring market change and developments
- Developing client relationships to understand their fund structure trading behaviour and strategies
- Involvement in new fund and product launches.
- Involvement in driving projects designed to enhance and improve existing processes and systems.
Required qualifications, skills and capabilities
- Experience and product knowledge of Equities, Fixed Income, Repo, Cash Markets, FX or Derivatives
- Understanding of Fund accounting, IBOR and NAV generation for investment funds
- Established client service and relationship building skills
- Experience in developing partnership with diverse groups, both internally and externally.
- Strong ability to deliver against KPI’s and client SLA’s.
- Flexible, organized attitude towards work with the ability to prioritize workloads while working under pressure to manage changing and competing demands.
Preferred qualifications, skills and capabilities
- Ability to challenge and influence existing processes and controls.
- Attention to detail alongside with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated character, willing to take responsibility of issues and resolution.
- Strong Microsoft Knowledge essential – Primarily Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word.