VIP Travel Consultant, FROSCH
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
VIP Sabre Travel Consultant
ABOUT THE TEAM
FROSCH is Chase's best-in-class travel business, delivering exceptional customer service, industry-leading expertise, and meaningful travel experiences to our clients. For more than 45 years, FROSCH has been a travel company of choice, building a client-centered service model and employee-focused workforce. Now, as a part of the Chase family, FROSCH is expanding its network to deliver global travel management and luxury travel planning to even more people — all in service of Chase's core mission to help customers make the most of their money.
For both our employees and businesses, we are driving success in a diverse culture with a commitment to creating an environment where everyone belongs. Positions within FROSCH provide numerous opportunities for meaningful growth in a firm dedicated to inclusivity, development, mobility, and career advancement. We are hiring best-in-class talent who are passionate, entrepreneurial, and want to work in a globally diverse organization with a strong team culture. New team members will be part of an exciting transformation as we build competitive strategies, leverage new and innovative technologies, and create industry-leading teams.
Able to work out of hours shift patterns/Current shift pattern options - 1) Part time - mandatory weekend working Sat and Sun or 2) Full time - mandatory weekend working Sat and Sun plus 2 midweeks days (35hr week).
*Part-time Saturday & Sunday 0800-1600 hrs, or Part or Full time, Saturday & Sunday 0800-1600 + PM hours Two days midweek
As a VIP Sabre Travel Consultant at FROSCH in our Corporate team you will deliver first class customer service whilst utilising your solid SABRE skills to manage the travel arrangements of our premier clientele from initiation to completion. This would involve coordinating air travel, hotel/car rentals and any other arrangements required by the clients.
Must demonstrate proficiency in the below
Strong Sabre skills (possibly Galileo if very strong) in booking car rentals, flights and hotels.
- International travel experience, working in various PCCs,
- Handle multiple bookings
- Flights/Hotels/Car rental
- Follow travel policy
- Set up PNS in different currencies
- Fare Rules/Past fare rule/Exchanges
- Be a Senior VIP travel Consultant and uphold the “WOW” factor in client customer service
- Complete all travel reservations being consultative with think outside the box solutions
- Offer informed and insightful recommendations which provide the very best travel experience in every situation
Required Qualifications, Skills and Capabilities
- Strong and current native GDS experience on Sabre ideally or (Galileo)
- Experience arranging domestic and international travel for clients; setting up PNR’s, ticketing, and exchanging tickets
- Must be very organised, detail oriented, and display proactive problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of urgency as well as flexibility to change as needed
- Familiarity with visa and passport requirements to provide effective advice
- Provide Best in Class Customer Service that exceeds our client’s expectations
- Able to work well on a team to ensure worldwide coverage for clients
FROSCH covers the cost of most work-related equipment for remote employees. Other tools, unless deemed essential for your job or medically necessary, may not be covered.
What you will get in return
- If this sounds like you then just see some of the benefits below which show how committed Frosch is to looking to provide for your long term stability with personal growth and development:
- Salary, depending on experience
- 35 hour working week
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Private medical care
- Business Travel Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Discounts in many major shops, online retailers and gyms