Onboarding, Financial Crime Control Analyst
Job Type: Full time
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
Onboarding, Financial Crime Control Analyst – Chase UK
Here at JPMorgan Chase & Co., we know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience, from a bank they can trust. So we launched a new digital bank called Chase – to revolutionise mobile banking by creating seamless digital journeys that our customers love. For us, that means keeping ourselves customer obsessed and always being open to trying new things. Above all, it's about working with people who are passionate about building the bank of the future.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused individuals, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team. Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
The control management team play an essential role in leading the 1st line of defence to maintain a strong and consistent control environment. The Analyst will join the team, responsible for supporting the business through Control design, testing and Issue Management, focused on our Financial Crime processes. You will partner with the business to create innovative solutions to manage risk and improve the customer experience, ensuring that the appropriate controls are embedded in the relevant business processes and customer journeys.
- Engage with stakeholders to evaluate and perform an end-to-end analysis of the business’ Financial Crime risk and control environment to identify significant control gaps, weaknesses and resolutions in order to reduce financial loss, regulatory exposure, and reputational risk
- Ensure that controls are properly designed, and operating effectively across all areas of financial Crime strategy and operations teams
- Set your career on Auto-Grow by overlaying your self-cultivated technology, process management and operational risk skills to support the development of the Control and Operational Risk Evaluation (CORE) environment including operational controls
- Support a proactive risk and control culture that leverages proven evaluation strategies and sound change management
- Review and analyze program-related data (e.g., KRIs/KPIs) to proactively identify red-flags and emerging operational risks to business-related programs and strategies
- Collaborate with control colleagues across the firm, business, operations management, legal, compliance, risk, audit and technology control functions to further establish and maintain business relationship
- 3-5 years control manager experience with a background in Fraud and Fin Crime advantageous
- Working knowledge of risk management concepts with the ability to design, create and evaluate the operational risk and control environment in conjunction with business partners
- Experience working in an Agile environment, and experience using JIRA and Confluence a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Passion to grow as part of a team
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.