Technology Enablement Trainer - Vice President
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As a Technology Enablement Trainer you will be responsible for technical training on a suite of Corporate and Asset Management specific applications aligned to our Asset Management Training Strategy. Additionally, you will be responsible for the design of programs or dynamic delivery of workshops and coaching sessions. Interest and skill in helping professionals become more productive using technology via “day in the life” scenarios and becoming a trusted resource for Advisors and Solutions Specialists is paramount.
As a Technology Enablement Trainer you will play a key role in managing and executing training programs, but will also provide insight for continual improvement.
- Act as the bridge between technology and our client facing teams & investors to activate and inspire the adoption of technology for increased productivity & efficiency
- Act as a relationship manager to analyze needs, design, and execute training programs, which includes building & maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, technology consulting, managing project plans / timelines, measuring business impact and driving continuous learning.
- Ensure content builds on foundational programs, serves as a bridge to more advanced content, and will help Client Advisors, Investors, Investment Specialists and Client Service colleagues confidently engage with and create solutions using technology for our clients and prospects
- Use digital learning to provide high-touch communication and enhance in-person & virtual offerings in an evolving learning environment
- Manage budget and oversee expense tracking as you deliver programs and content within our agenda
- Design new content and refresh existing content, facilitate workshops and coach Client Advisors
- The ability to lead and coach a small group of technology training professionals
Required Experience, Skills, & Attributes
- Experience with Technology applications: Portfolio Management tools;Trading platforms;Bloomberg / Reuters;CRM (Salesforce)
- Advanced-level PowerPoint, Word, and Excel skills
- Relevant work experience; learning and development background, and/or experience in Asset or Wealth Management business is desired
- Business or education experience in financial services/wealth management; knowledge of investments a plus
- Demonstrated interest and involvement in learning and development initiatives. Passion for the development of people as a means to increase competitiveness in the industry
- Experience in a client focused work environment; ability to build strong relationships and effectively communicate with clients
- Excellent project management skills, especially organizational skills, time management, and high attention to details
Preferred Experience, Skills, & Attributes
- Coaching, or technology use/experience desired