Client Service Associate
Job Type: Full time
You will work in Client Services team of c.a. 15 members, responsible for the allocation, confirmation & settlement of EMEA clients trading globally, which also supports the Global Cash Equities business incorporating trading desks across Single Stock, Program Trading, Electronic Client Solutions, Investment Trust, Emerging Market, Equity Capital Markets, Private Banking, Corporate Dealing Services; and Equity Derivative trading desks such as Delta One, Exchange Traded Funds and Convertible Bonds. The team cover core hours of 08:00 to 18:30, though can vary based on business requirements.
- Act as primary operations point of contact for sales and sales trading desks and client operations teams, partnering with global teams to resolve queries or issues.
- Ensuring prompt and accurate allocation of trades to the relevant funds.
- Ensuring that accurate trade confirmations are provided in a timely manner, in line with client requirements.
- Reactively managing all client queries in a timely manner and proactively working to ensuring any issues do not reoccur.
- Providing the Front Office with timely, accurate information in relation to the status of problem trades.
- Completing all relevant control checks, escalation and maintaining audit trail.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Well established client service skills with a positive attitude.
- Ability to both work well as part of a team, and also to be results orientated and self motivated, being proactive by using own initiative to take personal responsibility for tasks and actions.
- Capacity to think laterally and understand the big picture.
- Experience within operations, preferably within an Investment Banking environment.
- The ability to partner and manage relationships with a variety of diverse groups.
You’ve got this!