Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Client & Conference Centre Operations Manager
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As a Client & Conference Centres Operations Manager you will report to the EMEA Lead for Amenity Services.
You will be responsible for the best-in-class services, innovation and delivery of the locations across London.
You will need to posses a keen eye for detail, challenging the status quo, a true influencer as well as educator. You will be a coach, a mentor and a leader of a large team as well as a team player.
- Fully oversee Client Center operations to deliver immaculate first-class service by developing and implementing our global operating standards and procedures
- Analise and review metrics relating to space utilization, visitor statistics, consumption, and sales mix to plan and develop service levels accordingly
- Manage vendors performance against contractual expectations
- Drive global integration, through collaboration, work aids, process alignment and business reviews
- Maintain a culture of delivering a quality personalized service to all clients, customers and stakeholders
- Manage, develop, and coach the Client Center teams/partners to deliver a personalized intuitive client focused experience that is professional and flexible.
- Play a pivotal role in formulating and implementing budgets, forecasts and project costs
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Demonstrable experience in high quality Food & Beverage centric operations such as international 5* hotels, major event planning and food & beverage environment
- A passion for food, beverage, people and service
- Excellent people management skills with demonstrable experience in managing teams, meeting planning and first-class service
- Strong financial acumen with the ability to manage costs and ensure budget is met
- Excellent organisational skills around managing teams over many floors, meeting stakeholders and clients before, during and after events, understanding proposals and budgets
- Able to demonstrate an analytical approach to problem solving and the skills to put into operation
- Strong team player with an ability to pull together multiple partners in a productive, team environment enabling ideas to be taken from conception to execution
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Maintains tenacity and a balanced approach in high pressure situations
- Understand the importance of good business practice
- Anticipates and promptly addresses stakeholder needs
- Foster a collaborative and inclusive environment that supports growth and development