Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Sustainability Product Manager
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Being a key member of the Amenity Services team, you will work in lockstep with our regional and global product managers delivering the sustainability strategy. The services covered within will include Employee Dining, Client & Conference Centres meetings & events, Office Coffee Pantries, Reception Services and fitness centres. These operate on a truly global scale.
- Implements a comprehensive sustainability program for Amenity Services
- Work collaboratively across the firms sustainability initiatives and teams, ensuring you report back with measurable progress and continuous improvement.
- Engage vendor teams with regular business reviews, formalizing the feedback & maintaining trackers of these conversations
- Undertake market reviews and benchmarking exercises to understand and inform of how we compare to competitors
- Deliver on projects via LOB & vendor partners
- Work with the entire Amenity Services team to build and deliver best in class colleague experiences in the workplace that in turn promote efficiency, productivity, and peak performance.
- Engage partners and specialist organizations to develop an ambitious road map of initiatives including across minimum expectations of future work forces
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred, in sustainability or related fields
- 5+ years of industry experience preferably in a facilities setting
- Strategic thinker looking outside to bring new approaches to continually improve internal effectiveness
- Highly analytical, ability to synthesize information and offer recommendations/solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work across complex organizations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organized with a strong attention to detail and follow through
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Strong team player with an ability to pull together multiple partners in a productive, team environment enabling ideas to be taken from conception to execution
- Understand the importance of good business practice, whilst exercising sound judgment
- Anticipates and promptly addresses stakeholder needs
- Behaves in an inclusive, respectful manner and encourages the same