Corporate & Investment Bank - Equities - Financial Resource Analysis & Control
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
You will partner with Front Office to project the trajectory of Global Equities business activity and translate this into future Capital and Liquidity requirements to assess the bottom line cost impact and expected performance vs Treasury set targets.
- Forecasting of external and internal measures of Capital and Liquidity needs (including Balance Sheet, standardised and advanced RWA, SLR and GSIB) in addition to revenue (NII, cost of allocated capital and term funding)
- Devising the methodology to allocate the costs incurred from central management of Funding, Capital and Liquidity Risk to Equity trading desks (FTP) based on their contribution to Risk.
- Serving as the link between Equities FO and Finance to calculate and communicate revenue impacts to the business from changes in Risk or Charging frameworks, while providing colour on Equities Balance Sheet strategy to Senior Management/Treasury
- The production and presentation of variance analysis over time periods and back testing of forecast results vs realised activity to refine assumptions and inputs
- Identifying and progressing process improvement and re-engineering opportunities (using tools such as Tableau and Alteryx) and ensuring all processes have sufficient controls in place that are robust, documented and transparent
- Supporting key external disclosures across the business globally, and ensuring that all reporting adheres to external regulatory requirements and accounting standards
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Work experience within Treasury or Finance
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business or related area
- Accounting & regulatory knowledge, specifically Capital and Liquidity measures preferred (either Basel/Fed/ECB/PRA)
- Product experience (particularly Security financing, Equity derivatives/options)
- A good knowledge of MS Excel
- High enthusiasm and energy with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to build and sustain strong relationships with key stakeholders and other teams
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Tableau and Alteryx experience preferred
You’ve got this!