Operations Solutions Delivery - Senior Associate
Job Type: Full time
You will be responsible to support the implementation of the platform modernization initiatives and provide for managing the daily operations of the bank. The senior associate will work closely with Senior Directors, across front and operations, as well as other departmental managers, to ensure that the bank's operations run efficiently and effectively.
- Execute the transition plan onto new platform including migration and integration and support future platform capabilities.
- Support Operations Delivery Head, and work with Program / Transformation teams to map business requirements including operational controls, processes, and customizations
- Partner with respective BAU domain leads to execute growth and change plans including platform migration and people development and support daily operational tasks
- Requirement gathering is a key part of the role so the ability to ask the right questions and correctly understand the information received is essential
- Driving process improvement / automation initiatives and efficiency opportunities with the Change Teams
- Strong ability to document (or make changes) to standard operating procedures, risk documentations and policy documents associated with Operations
- Ability to write test cases for platform testing. Experienced implementing test strategies, in partnership with IT and Change teams
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Operations experience with domain knowledge of Credit Middle-Office or Trading Middle -Office (OTC, Structured Products or Asset Servicing).
- Knowledge of confluence and JIRA usage is highly desirable.
- Must be highly disciplined, a self-starter, and can execute on assignments independently. Adaptability to learn new tasks and demonstrate a willingness to understand the details of a process.
- Strong ownership with ability to operate in a flexible, dynamic environment where creative and strategic thinking are also required in driving solution, initiatives, and projects.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve complex operational issues.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders (partnership mindset).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Managed/Worked an operational team using Temenos will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with modern front-end technologies and cloud technologies
- Knowledge of Tableau and Alteryx CORE certification is a plus
- Programming knowledge – Python / SQL. Familiarity with ETL concepts or API Usage is desirable