Client Onboarding - Technical Implementation Specialist
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Client Onboarding – Technical Implementation Specialist
The CBCO (Commercial Bank Client Onboarding) organization is seeking a highly motivated Technical Implementation Associate who can handle a high level of complexity in a client facing environment. CB is well positioned on the firm’s platform to deliver extensive product capabilities – lending, treasury and trade services, investment banking, and asset management – to meet our clients’ domestic and international financial needs. Helping our clients expand their business is a strategic opportunity for Commercial Banking, and the implementation experience sets the tone. You will be a valued member of the team responsible for driving and coordinating the client onboarding experience and implementing cash management products, services and channels.
You will have responsibility for the production implementations of new and existing business for our top clients. You will work directly with the client, coverage and product teams to determine the best approach to implement the highly complex, technical, large scale onboarding projects. A key focus is on integrating the clients’ payments and receivables systems with the bank’s processing systems through various types of file based implementations.
- Representing us as the client facing, technical contact responsible for a successful end-to-end client experience and satisfaction during regional/global treasury services product implementations with Commercial Banking clients
- Deliver standard API/H2H/Access Online Implementations for CB clients which utilize SWIFT/ISO XML/Industry file and message formats from scoping/solutioning stage to production turnover
- Responsible for multi-entity, multi-jurisdiction client onboardings and product & service implementations
- Manage client and internal partner expectations by establishing timeliness, deliverables and dependencies with the goal to achieve deal pipeline discipline
- Own and drive identification, transparency, escalation, and resolution of risks and issues to closure
- Empowerment to escalate when support is needed to remove obstacles to success
- Use of workflow tool to drive the successful project outcomes, communicate status updates and document project scope, test trackers and systems setup etc. to meet audit standards
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Relevant work experience in implementation/service/product role within Transaction services, and client facing experience is mandatory.
- Project Management experience within Cash management would be preferred with an active role in pilot process enhancements/new products/team initiative.
- Proven capability of applying project management methodology to develop an implementation plan and execute in a fast paced, dynamic client-facing environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate, partner and influence – proactively leading others to a common goal.
- Exhibit adherence to policy and procedures and meet or exceed established SLAs.
- We’re a global company whose primary business language is English and so fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience within the financial services industry.
- Cash Management / Treasury Services product experience and knowledge.
- Ability to map and document progress of technical workflows.
- French, Spanish, German, Italian speaking.