Applied AI Lead - Vice President - Digital Investment Bank - London
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
About the role
As a member of the Digital Investment Bank Applied AI & ML team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a critical player in our firm-wide efforts to shape the future of Banking. You will join a cross-functional team of data scientists, engineers, designers, and product managers to design, develop and deploy machine learning products that transform how we serve our clients.
- Define and recommend new and innovative ways of using public and proprietary JPMC data to drive new business.
- Act as a key collaborator on product design, influencing the way in which JPMC builds its client-facing tools, to ensure the most scalable and data-centric outcome.
- Collaborate with software engineering teams to design and deploy Machine Learning services that can be integrated with strategic systems
- Research and analyze data sets using a variety of statistical and machine learning techniques
- Communicate AI capabilities and results to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Document approaches taken, techniques used, and processes followed to comply with industry regulation
Required Technical Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree or PhD in a quantitative or computational discipline
- Considerable commercial experience developing and deploying Data Science and ML capabilities in production at scale, from ideation to delivery across a range of quantitative methods and models
- Strong Python development skills
- Ability to work both individually and in collaboration with others; both with technical teams and non-specialists in a partnership model
- Excellent communicator, intellectually curious with a good grasp of new techniques and capacity to think laterally
- Outstanding ability to analyze problems with keen attention to details
- Results-oriented with a strong ability to work in a highly dynamic environment
Nice to Have
- Experience in a large bank, financial institution, or a strategy organization
- Familiarity with Investment Banking Data and Services