Project Manager- Business Consulting
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Project Manager, Business Consulting
The job holder will perform independent business reviews focusing on enhancing Customer experience by streamlining end to end process across various Operations areas and product leveraging modern technology and data platform, the review will also focus on process efficiencies and increased capacity The candidate will use appropriate consulting tools and techniques to perform their reviews, as well as playing a key role in improving customer experience in Internal Consumer Banking.
Main tasks include:
- Perform end-to-end business reviews from Business analysis, formulating recommendations to actual implementation in an efficient but effective manner using industry standard tools (Lean or Six Sigma etc.)
- Partner with various internal groups to get buy-in, agree on plan of action, implement and track to ensure success of project implementations
- Engage senior stakeholders to constantly drive customer experience agenda to all teams in Operations & product ; Act as one of the customer experience champion for the region
- Co-ordinate project activities across different product teams . customer experience, customer service and operations groups, technology teams and cross-functional groups such as compliance, controls , ops risk and legal.
- Monitor status of all projects of the team, help mitigate all risk, escalate issues when necessary and manage stakeholder expectations
- Rollout the recommendations if necessary and ensure risk are mitigated
- Create synergies with the other PMO teams and ensure goals are aligned with the overall Business needs such as those of Strategic programs
Overall Candidate Profile:
- 12+ years of experience in the following areas: primarily Financial Services Consulting background , Business process redesign / improvements / strategy in Operations and product space
- Business process management experiences should involve analyzing as-is business processes, mapping process flows, analyzing and recommending improvements to processes and implementing them using various industry standard practices and tools including RAD
- Project/ Change Management experience should involve strategic systems implementation as a Program Manager or Workstream Lead as well as Tactical implementations that address technological gaps or new business infrastructure, acting as the role of Project manager or business analyst.
- ICB could involve line roles in different teams ranging from customer operations covering customer service, fraud ops , Fin crime ops backend ops and product teams.
- Consulting experiences could involve end-to-end client engagement involving business analysis/ data gathering across the business enterprise, formulating business requirements and strategies to address numerous gaps, implementing complex solutions involving various teams on behalf of clients in a Financial services industry setting
- Retail / Consumer / Digital bank consulting experience highly preferred
- Independent, driven and creative (well-versed with productivity analysis methods and tools such as Lean and Six Sigma)
- Sound understanding of Project management and quality methodologies (SDLC, etc.)
- Strategic thinker and problem solver; possesses high attention to details
- Ability to analyse inefficiencies in business processes and knows how to map detailed workflows; able to draw on vast/ diverse project experiences and apply to new situations
- Excellent time management and planning with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Flexible, adaptable and be a Change agent
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- Strong influencing skills with all levels of stakeholders
- Able to build strong partnership with various teams to help deliver results
- Advanced MS Excel, Powerpoint, Visio skills
- Detailed knowledge of retail products
- Proficiency in MS Project/ Access
- Basic RAD skills/ understanding
You’ve got this!