Client Data Analyst (Italian speaker) - WM Client Operations
Job Type: Full time
Operations are uniquely positioned at the heart of all that we do. We impact the business we undertake from end to end – involved in almost all major steps of the transaction lifecycle as well as new initiatives (account opening, products and services) and vendor management. We work in collaboration with counterparts from all areas across Lines of Business, Technology, Finance and Corporate Functions. Our role is all about maintaining the efficient processes our people rely on every day to do first-class business, whilst constantly striving to achieve the improvement that makes the firm one of the most respected financial institutions in the world.
The Account Control Team (ACT) you would be joining is responsible for the ongoing maintenance of Private Banking Accounts across multiple EMEA legal entities and for ensuring compliance with local regulatory static data requirements. The Account Control Team offers quality and timely service to clients, while providing an ongoing support to internal stakeholders and acting as a knowledgeable resource for the entire Private Bank.
The team receives and processes client documentation in 5 different languages (English, Italian, Spanish, French and German), verifies them, ensures they are rightly authorised and updates them accordingly in the systems to reflect the changes. Updates such as change of address, power of attorney, KYC, online accesses and product documents are some of the usual requests to be processed.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or relevant commercial experience
- Exposure to financial services industry and interest in Wealth Management
- Business-level fluency in English essential; French/German/Italian/Spanish language required
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise and work with tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and in team environment
- Proficiency with MS Office package (specifically MS Excel and MS Word)
We are looking for highly disciplined and self-motivated individual, who is able to multi-task while remaining focused on accuracy and attention to detail.