Business Analyst - Process Design
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Here at JPMorgan Chase & Co., we know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience, from a bank they can trust. So we launched a new digital bank called Chase – to revolutionise mobile banking by creating seamless digital journeys that our customers love. For us, that means keeping ourselves customer obsessed and always being open to trying new things. Above all, it's about working with people who are passionate about building the bank of the future.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused engineers, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
Business Analyst - Process Design
You are a seasoned Business Process Analyst with a passion to design new business processes for a brand new digital retail bank we have launched recently. You are skilled in designing and managing customer journeys in a variety of project settings, have strong experience in one or more retail banking domains (such as retail banking products, payments, customer service, payments, cards, fraud, fincrime etc) and you are passionate about getting it right for our customers.
You are able to connect with stakeholders, help build consensus and are able to work effectively in a complex and fast-paced agile environment.
- Perform end-to-end design of business processes formulating recommendations to actual implementation in an efficient but effective manner using industry standard tools (BPMN/BPA)
- Partner with various internal groups & stakeholders to agree on a plan of action, implementation and tracking to ensure success of project implementations
- Engage stakeholders to constantly drive a productivity agenda to all teams in Operations,
- Co-ordinate project activities across different client service and operations groups, technology teams and cross-functional groups such as compliance and legal
- Monitor status of all projects, mitigate all risks, escalate issues when necessary and manage stakeholder expectations
- Rollout the recommendations if necessary and ensure risks are mitigated
- Create synergies with the other PMO / PD teams and ensure goals are aligned with the overall Business needs such as those of Strategic programs Overall Candidate Profile:
- Strong experience in UK Retail Banking functions preferably in the context of digital banking channels (Onboarding / Payments / Lending / Fraud / Fincrime / Servicing / Treasury)
- Business process management experiences should involve analyzing as-is business processes, mapping process flows, analyzing and recommending improvements to processes and implementing them using various industry standard practices and tools
- Good transformation experience in a variety of implementation environments will be beneficial (process reengineering, greenfield implementations etc)
- Consulting experience in a similar industry from a reputed firm would be a plus
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Independent, proactive and with a delivery mindset
- Sound understanding of fundamentals of business process design and process modelling using BPMN
- Exposure to one or more BPMN-based business process analysis tools (such as Signavio, ARIS, etc.)
- 5+ years of strong experience in one or more retail banking domains (such as retail banking products, payments, customer service, payments, cards, fraud, fincrime etc)
- Strategic thinker and problem solver; with high attention to detail
- Ability to analyze inefficiencies in business processes and knows how to map detailed workflows; able to draw on diverse project experiences and apply to new situations
- Excellent time management and planning with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Flexible, adaptable and be a change agent
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- Able to build strong partnership with various teams to help deliver results
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Exposure to the UK retail banking landscape, products and regulation
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Consulting experience with exposure to large scale transformation initiatives within retail banking