Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
JPMorgan Chase & Co. has expanded its consumer business and we have launched a new digital retail bank in the UK. We are offering consumers a completely new banking experience. Under the Chase brand, the bank provides products and features tailored to meet the needs of customers in the UK, made available via an innovative mobile app.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused engineers, used to working in a true agile environment who want to be a part of something new, built from the ground up as a green-field with zero legacy initiative within a global, diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a direct impact to our customers as our business expands around the world.
Security Engineer - Chase UK
Security Engineers in International Consumer have the opportunity to explore a wide range of problem spaces working with Amazon Web Services products, in addition to exploration of other SaaS and PaaS providers. You will engage directly with development teams, the wider security teams in JPMC and AWS support teams to collaborate and solve problems. You will analyze the current architecture and provide guidance on how to simplify and secure it, communicating directly with the development teams to educate them and assist them in mitigating these risks. You will develop and use frameworks and tools to perform automated detection of improvements, defining best practices across the business to help us engineer more secure products at scale.
- Lead the maturity of cyber risk management activities across our platform and provide thought leadership and guidance to peers and senior management.
- Provide security engineering and design support to technology teams and ensure controls are hardened through testing and as part of production deployments.
- Evaluate security architecture and seek to simplify, optimize and automate security measures.
- Provide challenge and assessment of potential technology risks including information and cyber security control weaknesses. Provide technology risk subject matter expertise and communicate the risk environment to management and other key stakeholders.
- Build solid professional relationships with matrixed teams to include technology, business, audit, and operational risk partners.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience and strong relevant working experience
- Experience working with cloud service providers and relevant modern engineering practices, such as containerization, chaos engineering and CI/CD security.
- Certifications such as AWS Certified Security, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, SANS, Offensive Security certifications
- Experience operating within a regulated industry.
#ICBCareer #ChaseUK #ICBEngineering