Claims and Chargebacks Analyst
Job Type: Full time
As a Claims and Chargebacks Analyst in Chargebacks Team you will be responsible for the review of the card transaction related disputes, the correct execution of the disputes related processes and overall coaching other members within the Business what can be accepted as a valid dispute. You will be confident in dealing with the customers and making the decisions.
We operate like a start-up, embedded within a leading global financial institution. Our vision is to inspire and equip our customers to get more from their money, all from the palm of their hand, with our innovative and seamless mobile banking app, supported by our friendly and knowledgeable customer support team on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Assisting the Teams within the Business with credit cards disputes, specifically, Section 75 Claims, as well as debit card disputes;
- Everyday monitoring and working of the Section 75 Claims, inclusive of Chargeback raising where applicable;
- Everyday monitoring of Mastercom queue entries and providing applicable feedback to the relevant individuals / teams, taking appropriate actions;
- Weekly MI reporting on overall activity within the Mastercard Connect environment (Mastercom, Mastercard Intelligence Center, etc);
- Preparing monthly MI reports (presentation where applicable) to the Business on disputes / Section 75 trends;
- Assisting with the Chargebacks processing, as well as overseeing the correct execution of the entire Chargeback Cycle;
- The first point of contact for the Business on all card disputes.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Good knowledge of the retailer dispute Chargeback Processes and Mastercard Rules & Regulations;
- Experience of working with Mastercard systems;
- Ability to produce Management Information reports;
- Able to work flexible hours;
- Work well under pressure in the fast-paced environment.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Experience with the following apps within MC Connect environment: Transaction Investigator, e-Service Payment Cancellation;
- Knowledge of section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act (CCA) 1974