CIB Finance & Business Management Legal Entity Controller - Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As a controllerwithin CIB Legal entity control, you will responsible for ensuring that all legal entity implications are considered for all transactions that flow through the entities. Individual members of the team are required to have a firm understanding of the products and business that use the entities. The team collaborate extensively with the Product and Business Controllers who have primary responsibility for the business activities. As part of the role, you will also work closely with Mumbai LEC Team.
- Perform monthly review of financial balances with business analysis and commentary for senior management.
- Develop an understanding of the business and flows.
- Finalize standalone US regulatory reporting to the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Develop and foster good working relationships with other departments in the bank including Product Control, Financial Control, Corporate Financial Reporting, Tax and UK Regulatory Reporting.
- Prepare various management reports including monthly MIS reports, Capital Committee papers, quarterly Executive Management Report
- Work on assisting with annual financial audits.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with at least 1-2 years PQE.
- Experience of working in a monthly reporting cycle on either balance sheet or P&L.
- Ability to work under considerable time pressure, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Strong analytical ability, being able to discuss results with product controllers and senior management.
- Ability to partner and influence across businesses and other support groups.
- Control focus and mindset at all times, whilst respectively challenging the status quo.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Knowledge of different markets products
You’ve got this!