Securities Network Performance Manager Team Lead - VP
Job Type: Full time
Network Management, CASS & UK Outsourcing is a global function within Digital & Platform Services (DPS) of the CIB. This role resides within Network Management which is responsible for managing J.P. Morgan’s network of Agent Banks and Financial Market Infrastructures (FMIs), ensuring they meet the firm’s requirements for oversight of cash and securities services for principal and client activities. The network of providers includes banks, sub custodians, payment systems, central counterparties, securities depositories, and cheque clearing systems.
The Network Performance Management team work closely with provider institutions and in partnership with J.P. Morgan Operational teams to ensure service delivery is in line with expectations, managing issue escalation and opportunities for performance enhancements. You will report to the Global Head of Network Performance Management.
- Managing the team of securities Performance Managers based in Bournemouth
- Responsible for proactively improving agent performance and service delivery, seeking opportunities for service enhancements.
- Building a network of contacts with external providers and internal partners to manage service and drive change.
- Accountable for the investigation and resolution of escalated enquiries & service issues.
- Conducting service reviews, accurately assessing risk, and ensuring delivery of high-quality reports.
- Use of thematic data analysis to improve agent performance.
- Ability to understand LOB requirements and ensuring needs are managed through service level agreements between the firm and the agents in our network.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Strong aptitude for risk management, compliance, and oversight.
- Ability to build excellent working relationships with business partners in LOBs across the firm and with agent banks.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills.
- Effective project management skills and an ability to contribute to enhancements in processes, controls, and systems.
- Ability to shape and influence successful outcomes for J.P. Morgan.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Leadership attributes, including the ability to drive change, implement new processes and influence senior stakeholders.
- Ability to lead a team, ensuring that deliverables are clear and accountable to members of the team.
- Knowledge of securities related products across Securities Service and Markets LOBs.
- A strong understanding of the impact of industry and market developments on agent banks.